Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas in Arizona

By: Jojo

            Last Christmas was the weirdest Christmas in Arizona!  It was midnight when I saw a red light flashing outside of my window.  At first thought, I thought it was my mom’s car alarm on panic mode, but there was no noise. 
            Outside, I saw a little ball glowing red sticking out of mountain of Arizona red clay.  I grabbed the glowing ball and tugged it out of the ground.  It was Rudolph!  Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! 
            Then I noticed something odd.  Rudolph’s antlers were red and white striped like a candy cane.  I couldn’t stop myself and gave his antlers a big lick.  It tasted like the best candy cane in the world! 
            I took him inside my house, after a few more licks of his antlers and I fed him some carrots.  He spat them straight out, and I wished he could talk to tell me what he wanted.  He must have read my mind because he then wrote me a note.  He wrote “jalapeños!”
            I walked to the store to but jalapenos and that is when I remembered something from a cartoon.  A person ate a whole jar of jalapenos and then they had flames coming out of their….butt!  It lasted for hours, so I bought the biggest jar I could finding the hopes that these spicy peppers would help to rocket Rudolph back to the North Pole. 
            When I got back home, I wasted no time.  I fed him the whole jar, and off he flew. 
            On Christmas Eve, I found a note attached to a tumble weed in my front yard. 
The note read,
            “Dear Jojo,
Thank you for saving Rudolph.  Christmas would have been ruined without him.

 Love, Santa.






No comments:

Post a Comment