Monday, January 4, 2016

Reindeer Surprise

By: Cole H.

           One Christmas eve, at 12:36, I saw a huge lump of snow.  There was a pair of antlers sticking out of the top of the pile.  I walked outside and I touched the antlers.  It was sticky.  I licked my fingers.  It tasted like peppermint candy cane.  I also noticed bells on the antlers.  They felt like cookie dough.
            I saw a red glow glowing through the snow and heard noises that sounded like a reindeer whining.  I smelled a stinky smell, like whatever this was, it had not been washed in a while.  Being a retired elf, I realized that Rudolph was the one stuck in the snow and he couldn’t breath well.
            I decided to get my mom’s iron shovel to dig him out right away.  I realized he must have run out of reindeer dust, so he wasn’t able to fly.  I was worried about how to get him back to the North Pole and I thought about shipping him UPS.  But then I realized his antlers wouldn’t fit.  Finally I remembered that I had a perfectly good box of reindeer dust under my bed.  I gave it to Rudolph to fly home. 

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment