Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas

By: Chloe

         On Christmas morning, I was in my bedroom when out of the corner of my eye I saw something strange in my backyard.  I went outside to have a closer look.  It looked like there were candy canes sticking out of the snow…with a blinking dot.
          I pulled the candy canes out, and I was surprised at what I found!  It was a reindeer!  I got closer to read his collar and was surprised again, because his collar was made out of chocolate!  I took a lick, and it tasted delicious!  I felt his antlers and my hands got sticky so I licked my hands.  His antlers tasted like candy canes!  I felt his collar and it felt like tiny M&Ms so I licked them, too.
          I took my new friend into my house.  The poor reindeer was shivering so much that the bells tied onto his harness were ringing nonstop.  Then I noticed two important things.  The first thing was that his collar said his name was Rudolph.  The second thing was that he was awfully hungry, so I fed him some carrots.  He devoured those carrots then he noticed that I had a jar of jalapeños in the refrigerator.
          I fed him some jalapenos and then he began to fly.  I knew just what to do then.  I fed him some more and then I took him outside and gave him a map with directions back to the North Pole. 
          Santa left me a note saying, “Dear Chloe, Thank you for leading Rudolph back to the North Pole.  Love, Santa Claus

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Chloe!!!
    I enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete