Monday, January 4, 2016

Reindeer Surprise

By: Bannan       
            
            I was sleeping in my room when I was awoken with the sound of a crash.  I ran outside and there I saw a reindeer with a broken leg.  He tried to walk, but he couldn’t. 
            I helped him into my house and read on his collar that his name was Rudolph.  I made him some stew and he loved it.  He offered me a lick of his candy cane antlers, and I loved it! 
            I made him a cast for his broken leg and for 5 weeks, he wore the cast and I kept him a secret from my mom so she didn’t go crazy. 
            When his lag had healed, I mentioned the North Pole to him.  He jiggled the bells on his harness, and they made a beautiful sound.  I knew I had to do something to help him get back home.
            I made a magic potion to give him to help him fly again.  As soon as I put it on him, he flew upward.  He came back down and let me get on his back.  It was Christmas Eve and he was taking me with him to the North Pole. 
            We got there just in time.  Santa placed my new friend on the line with the rest of the sleigh team.  He then offered to take me on his trip around the world.  When we got to my house, I said good bye.

            The next morning, I opened my presents and then wrote him a note.  Then I watched Christmas movies that stared all my new friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment