Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Surprise

By: Sunnie

           Last Christmas was extremely wild!  At 12:00a.m., on Christmas morn, I tiptoed down the hall.  I skipped over the wooden board that’s creaky so I didn’t wake anyone up.  When I finally reached the living room, I saw my elf on the Christmas tree, Monopoly, and wrapping paper on the ground.  I trudged outside and who should I see?  I saw Donner, one of Santa’s reindeer.
            The very first thing I heard was a grunt and a yelp.  The poor fellow was eating snow!  I needed to give Donner some food, but I was so tired!  So I took him back inside.  The second I set him down, he flew over and with one gulp, he swallowed our Christmas tree!
 I said, “Ok, umm…. Let’s get….get YOU some, uh… FOOD.”  So together we tiptoed to the kitchen.
            When Donner saw the refrigerator door, he broke the door down.  He then, with a bump of his candy cane antlers, ate a whole red pepper!  His face turned red and black!
            When he finally calmed down, I had a wonderful plan.  I would have to take ten and a half peppers and a half a piece of garlic.  I grinded them up, then I fed them to Donner.  After he finished, I heard a rumble.
            “He’s going to blow!” I screamed.
            When I woke up, I smelled cake and saw a note under a new Christmas tree.  The note read, “Thanks for giving me my baby back. Yours truly, Santa.”

             That was the Christmas of a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment