Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Surprise

By: Luis

            Christmas morning, I woke up to see what presents awaited for me under the tree.  Suddenly, I heard stranger than ever coming down the chimney.  I grabbed my nerf gun, just in case, and then, BOOM!  Something fell and a cloud of ash filled the room.  When the dust settled, I was standing beside Santa’s real reindeer!  It was Dasher!
            The deer started walking straight toward our refrigerator, so I opened the door for him.  He sniffed around a bit, but then decided on some brownies.  I took the brownies out for him, and he ate the whole plateful! 
            This is when I came up with an idea to help him get back home.  I took 6 sodas, 6 mints, tape, a paper plate, and a marker.  I planned to put the mints into the soda can and I taped it onto Dasher.  I made a map for Dasher to get back to the North Pole.
            I lead Dasher to the road, inserted the mints, shook up the sodas and popped the tabs.
            “PSHHHHHH! “ sounded the soda cans. 
          Fifteen hours later, I got a letter that said,

            “Dear Luis,
                  Thank you for helping bring Dasher back to the North Pole. 
            P.S. That was a good invention of yours!
                                                            From,
                                                            Santa”


                                                                                    The End


   

No comments:

Post a Comment