Monday, December 7, 2015

Royale the Turkey


By: Royale

November 17, 2015

Dear Luke the Farmer,
            My mom was visiting me when I heard that your children wanted to eat me for Thanksgiving!  I have a big family in Texas and if you try to end me, you’ll only get a feathery meal.  It will taste like hair balls.  I haven’t taken a bath in 100 days!  I smell really bad! 
            I have a closet full of pictures of me and my family.  I have 20 pictures of my big family.  I think you would love to eat my brother instead. 
            I am very feathery.  If you try to eat me, you might find feathers in my meat. 
            If you eat me, you should buy a gas mask.  I will stink up your house.  I smell like a dead cat. 
                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                Royale the Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment