Monday, December 7, 2015

Akayla the Turkey


By: Akayla

Nov. 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Jon the Farmer,
            I was just taking a stroll by the fence when I heard some ducks quacking.  They quacked that I’m going to be your Thanksgiving dinner!  I would not be a good Thanksgiving turkey.  I might have the flu.  Besides, I help make eggs.  I am too old and I might die before you ever start the dinner.
            You see, I help make your eggs.  You look like you need eggs.  You might like deviled eggs or scrambled eggs.  My eggs are the best!  Everyone wants my big, delicious eggs.
            Warning!  I have the flu.  You do not want to eat me. You could get violently sick.  I cough and all day my raspy cough wakes up the pigs.
            I am too old.  I might even pass before dinner, so please let me just have a happy last few days of my life.
            You really should think about eating KFC for Thanksgiving dinner.  It would be much better.
            Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Jon the farmer.
                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                Akayla the Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment