Monday, December 7, 2015

Cole the Turkey


By: Cole H.

Nov. 17, 2015        

Dear Joe the Farmer,
            I was in the coop eating when your wife said she was going to cook ME for Thanksgiving.  That is when I saw my life flash before my beady, little googley eyes.
            Mr. Farmer, I am disgusted with you and your wife.  Have you ever looked at my characteristics, like how skinny I am?  How about how little I am?  How about how dirty I am?
            Have you seen me do the weirdest things lately?  If not, here are the things I’ve been doing.  I’ve been barely eating anything.  I’m also very young so I am small.  Here’s the last thing.  I have been taking mud baths every hour. 
            Mr. Joe the farmer, I think you should eat pizza this year for Thanksgiving.

                                                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                                            Cole the Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment