Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Christmas Story

By: Sakura, Mrs. Kelly's 2nd Grade Class
 
 
 
     One morning, it was raining.  At nighttime, it was thundering and lightening.
     My mom said we could dye our Christmas shirts.
     It was fun.
     The next day it was going to be Christmas.  We were so excited!
     Amber said, "I can't wait to get presents."
     Sakura said, "Christmas isn't about getting presents.  It's about Jesus' birthday."
     "Oh," Amber said, "But still, we do get presents even though it is not all about presents."
     Tonight we will put on the little lights on the Christmas tree.  We watched a Christmas movie before we went to bed.
      Amber started to rewind one of the parts over and over.  I got bored so I went to bed.  I wasn't tired so I looked out the window.
     I saw reindeer!
     I called out to Amber and she came running in.
     "Look," I said, "I see Santa."
     "I see him too," Amber said.  "Bye bye Santa," Amber said.  "That was really cool."
     The next day was Christmas.  We ate breakfast then ran to get our presents.  We all got two presents, but there was one present left.  Whose present was it?  We all opened it.  It was for our dog!  He got a dog toy.
     Santa left a letter.  It said, "I hope your Christmas was merry.  Merry Christmas.  Ho!  Ho!  Ho!  Love Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, and the elves.
     It was cool getting a letter from Santa.  That was a cool Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment